Thu, 22 Dec|
London to Brighton Run Classic Car 2023 - Sunday 4th June 2023
Time & Location
22 Dec 2022, 08:00 GMT
Weybridge, Brooklands Rd, Weybridge KT13 0SL, UK
About the event
The 2023 Classic Car Run will be starting from Brooklands Museum, the birthplace of British motorsport. Participants will have time to explore the motoring village before being waved off with the Union Flag. Follow your easy to use tulip style route book to your organised stopping point before making your way to Brighton.
The finish line is on Madeira Drive in Brighton, where the Veteran Car runs ends, just next to the famous pier. In Brighton you will be welcomed by our commentator and have time to enjoy the rest of your day, with VIP reserved parking for all entrants. The day ends with a short awards ceremony to include best period dressed participants, and a few other special awards on the day.
All production vehicles over 40 years old are eligible - this includes all vehicles registered before 31st May 1983 in line with the age requirement for the DVLA Historic Car Classification.
In 2021, our oldest car on the run was a 11928 Ford Model A, with a great selection of entries from the pre and post war era.
Entry fee is £120.00 for driver and navigator (including non refundable booking fee)
All run participants receive:-
- A commemorative numbered rally board.
- Entry to organised stopping points en route.
- Tulip style route book and list of entrants.
- Personalised certificate of participation for the driver.
- Commemorative solid brass rally plaque.
- Plus the experience of taking part in one of the most impressive displays of vintage, classic, sports and kit cars in the country!